Ezine marketing will continue to dominate the scenes especially in perfomance based marketing circles; having said that, I will below highlight how ezine marketing can be used effectively for marketing top CPA affiliate offers.
- Find A Topic You Know a Thing or Two about With a Not too Large, but a Decent Number of Audience : These days you get to see ezines on just about any topic, from dating, sex, relationship, internet marketing, porn, schooling, gays, lesbians just about any thing; however this is not to say that you can get to publish any thing and believe that subscribers will be pouring over them selves to sign up for your ezine no, you have to make adequate research to find out hot trends on the internet that requires attention, places like affiliate directories and online shopping malls like Amazon.Com, Ciao.Com Forums, social networks, blogs, content sites, freelance sites etc are places to sniff out what is really hot on cyber space and what is not, one resource I find really cool in investigating hot trends, topics, location where these topics are most hot and top sites discussing these hot stuffs is Google Hot Trends, other cool resources include Yahoo Buzz!, then Alexa.Com For sites ranking and may be QuantCast.com
- Advertise and Market Your Ezine Like any CPA Affiliate Offer : With out making your ezine public, no body will get to hear about it, or more so sign up for your so called ezine; this is why running effective advertising campaigns using effective platforms is very necessary if you really need to make more CPA affiliate conversions via the power of ezines; below are some list of effective platforms where you can advertise for result;
For a more comprehensive list of ezines; publication dates, number or size of subscribers, location ,niche and category of publication just hit DirectoryOfEzines.Com.
- Large Ezines with Related Themes : Do a research on top ezine with a large audience and related to the theme of your ezine; the ezine directory DirectoryOfEzines.Com is a good place to make this research, here you can apart from knowing the exact number of subscribers,also get the advert rates for grouped mailings, solo mailings and more, just look at the rate that suits your budget, contact the publisher and follow the direction on how to advertise on his ezine.
- Run Pay Per Click Adverts : Though Pay per Click campaigns can hurt your finance if not properly done, but if organized properly, it sure converts; top PPC networks include
- Write And Submit Articles To Article Directories and Ezine Publishers : This could prove to be profitable in the long run; writing and submitting articles will continue to be effective as long as the internet stays with us (which is a very long time), on the other hand so many ezine publishers from time to time get faced with writer's block and would not see a free publication from another ezine publisher as a bad idea. in as much as he acknowleges you as the publisher with a link back to your site.
- Start a Referral Program : A referral program is like an affiliate program; this is more like word-of-mouth advertising. Reward your subscribers by telling them to make referrals and get some thing free as a discount on an e-product, free e-course on an interesting topic, free hosting and domain, free auto responders, free tutoring and guidance or just any thing you know you can offer free: with a referral program all you need is sit down and watch as the leads pour in, giving you more potent leads to sell those CPA Affiliate offers.
- Forums and Message Boards : Another free advertorial board or platform where you can effectively market your ezine; all you need do is look for forums related to the theme of publication of your ezine, register and start making useful and resourceful contributions. For more on forums you can visit Big-Boards.Com
For a comprehensive list on ezines you can visit DirectoryofEzines.Com
You can also see Dr. Ralph F. Wilson, Editor-in-Chief Web Marketing Today's Artcle titled Top 25 Article Directories and Free Content Sites Ranked by Alexa and PageRank For a comprehensive list of top article directories, google page rank and Alexa rank.